Family Pics

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lately....

....Sedona has an obsession with this particular picture. It's her Grannie and Grandpa Teichert.  She loves ALL pictures of people she recognizes, but she HAS to carry this one around every morning.

She has an obsession with stuffed animals.  It started over a month ago when she had strep-throat.  I thought she'd be over it in a week or two but she's still going strong!

Sedona LOVES her Gerber Cheetos...

She had a nice long visit at her Mimi and Jojo's house...

She wrestles with this guy every morning. She can't seem to get enough of this sheep chair her Aunt Sadie gave her for her birthday. Her favorite thing to do is give him kisses and poke his eyes...

She LOVES to empty things! Especially her wet-wipes and...

...Mommy or Daddy's wallet. She has pennies in her little paws.

We are trying to get her to take her first steps...

And she LOVES to watch the Ellen show with me every day at 4.  She loves the beginning where Ellen dances because I will dance with her all around the living room.  She squeals with delight and is now quite the dancer herself.  Whenever music comes on in the house, the car, the store...she starts to MOVE! While this picture is NOT the best of me, it captures her joy for sure!


1 comment:

Holly June said...

What are you talking about!? You look gorgeous in this picture, and she is quite the cutie! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves Ellen :)