Family Pics

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The First Six Months

This may bore quite a few of you, but I did want to do a "timeline" of Sedona's first year. Since her birthday is this Friday and I have A LOT to do this weekend, I figured I would try and get it done a little early.
This pic was taken the night we left for the hospital...I would be a Mommy in less than 24 hours!!!

The first hour of life and the first of HUNDREDS of pics I have of Sedona on my phone...I loved this moment!

Month ONE

Month TWO and already in her second "home" in Texas...and looking not too happy about it, either!
 This pic is one of my ALL time favorites! This was taken the night we got to TX. Look how TINY she was! I sometimes look back on that LONG drive and wonder, "What were we thinking?!"

Month THREE...her shirt says it all. 

Month FOUR...HUGE transition, I think! Also LOVE this pic.

Month FIVE...I wish I could get rid of that darn red-eye! This pic is killer cute in B&W.

Month SIX

I cannot believe how much she changed in six months! The next six months will be even crazier, I'm sure...

2 comments:

Christy Cummings said...

She is so cute. Good job on all of your new posts. It is fun to get caught up on your cute little family.

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

She is adorable!! Happy Birthday tomorrow Sedona!!